Best Employee Engagement Survey
Map your company's unique culture
and improve hiring hit rates
A data-driven approach to applicant screening
Some of Our Happy Customers
Reduce Time to Hire
Better screening at the top of your recruiting funnel means less wasted time.
Our compatibility scores help companies reduce turnover by as much as 50%.
Hiring the best culture fits increases individual and team performance.
How It Works
Candidate reports that go beyond a résumé, and quantitatively assess culture fit.
- Generate custom culture reports for each candidate that can be used to focus on the best candidates faster.
- Understand what drives a candidate's level of fit with your company by focusing on what motivators and values drive successful employees.
- Evaluate a candidate's areas of strong and weak alignment against top motivators and characteristics exhibited across your team culture profiles.
- Compatibility scores provide an overall measure of fit between a candidate and your team. Higher scores predict higher performance, satisfaction, and lower turnover.
- Compare a candidate's relative values preferences to that of your team profiles, showing how closely aligned the core values are, and where gaps may exist.
- Detailed motivators and values sections also provide interviewers with actionable information that can help guide fit-based questioning.
This video shows how you can compare candidates to your team's core values. Aligning values and motivators is critical to high performance.
No IT Required
Free to Sign Up
Generate your first culture profile in under 1 minute. No credit card required.
Pomello runs in the cloud, providing maximum flexibility and reliable access to your account anytime, anywhere.
Strong Privacy & Security
All data is encrypted at time of transmission and securely stored using state-of-the-art technology and best practices.
See what our customers are saying
I like the interactive graphs a lot. They make it much easier to compare our candidates to the current team culture.
Everyone should use something like this, and Pomello is the best assessment tool out there.
Our teams really enjoyed taking the Pomello survey, and seeing their culture reports.